About village Želetice
Village Želetice is located 13 km northeast from Znojmo in the creek valley Křepička. In the village are good conditions for living and new construction, leisure sports, culture and ultimately improving the surrounding environment.
The first written mention of the village dates back to 1320, when Želetice belonged to the Olomouc diocese.
Historical monuments in the village Želetice
Chateau Želetice – in 1351 is already mentioning a fortress in Želetice as a residence of a hereditary estate.
Administrative building of sugar refinery
Statue of General Laudon