About village Mašovice
Mašovice area was inhabited long before the village itself was founded, which is suggested by findings of smoothed stone tools and also clay pottery. The very foundation of the village Mašovice dates back to 1046.
Historical monuments in the village Mašovice
St. John the Baptist parish church – first mention dates back to the 13th century. The interioir is decorated in the Baroque style.
Angelic mill – former Renaissance mill in the Mašovice creek valley, the last surviving mill in the National park Podyjí.
Calvary by the school garden
Spring „At Samaritan“ – above the Gránický creek valley.
Archeological findings – so far it was found 30 housing buildings from various periods of primeval ages.