About village Kojetice
According to currently available soources Kojetice were founded in the 12th century by family member Hrabišic – Kojata. Sometime in the 11th or 12th century already existed castle Sádek. It served as a watch castle of „Haberská road“, which was founded on the remains of „the Roman road“. The dominant of the village is chapel of St. Wenceslaus, built and consecrated in 1933.
Historical monuments in the village Kojetice
Castle Sádek – after the 2nd World War were the owners forcibly evicted and the building converted into a primary school which works here till to this day.