On September 29th and 30th 2012 in the village Dobšice will be held the St. Wenceslas Feast or for Heurigen and cakes to the feast in Dobšice.
- From 18.00 standing up of a maypole infront of Sokol Hall
- 8.00 handover of feast rights to feast fellows on the village green by the restaurant Sapík
- Laying wreaths to commemorate the fallen compatriots in the World War II.
- 8.30-16.00 inviting village citizens to the feast with a brass band Amatéři
- From 20.00 feast dance party with a group Sabrin Band
- Dance show – dance bee Naši sousedé from Chvalovice
- From 14.00 music by NEZMAR TRIO under the maypole
- Craft markets and market stalls by the Sokol Hall
Refreshments: sausages, beer, soft drinks, young wine, sweets, gingerbread, ice cream, candy floss
Both days roundabouts, swings and other attractions for children.
Here is a poster for St. Wenceslas Feast in Dobšice.